Fire Emergency Signs
Being able to find your way to safety in the event of a fire or blackout is critical and appropriate signage is in many cases mandated by law.
Our fire emergency signs are available in photoluminescent material which makes them glow in the dark in compliance with these international standards:
• IBC - International Building Code
• IFC - International Fire Code
• NFPA 101 - Life Safety Code
• NFPA 5000 - Building Construction and Safety Code
• The Joint Commission (TJC), formerly JCAHO-Joint Commission
on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
• OSHA 1910.37 (b)(6)
• UL924 listed for high-location and floor proximity use!
• UL924 listed for the United States and Canada
We manufacture these signs locally so if you don’t see the sign you need in our catalog
then we can build a custom one just for you.
Contact us to learn about the various sizes available and our volume pricing options.
The images shown are for illustrative purpose only and do not represent actual jobs done by Wrap City.